Failed to Connect to a Windows Service in Windows 8.1
Asked by pawanpavvu on 12/11/2013 at 2:41 PM
I have a Problem in Windows 8.1 is that When i am trying to restart my Laptop, it restarts and asks for Login authentications as by usual here the problem arises is when i was authenticated.. it messes up with a screen "hi, Installing apps... like that when we newly installs the Operating System. And after Login the Start screen shows blank... i have visted by going to Desktop by (win + d) it was black screen and a notification arises that Failed to Connect to Windows Service.
this is my problem facing with windows 8.1 currently.
OS : Windows 8.1 x64
RAM : 2GB
Thanks in Advance.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer What are difference between windows server 2003 and windows server 2008 r2?
- Answer How is respiratory system arrangement?
- Answer Will you able to find out when the first plane to Paris ..........................A will leave B.leaves C.leave?
- Answer How many degrees are 3600 celsius?
- Answer Turning left from a single lane onto a double lane at an intersection is it legal to get over into the right lane without being in the left first and then signaling to then proceed into the right?