Failed to Connect to a Windows Service in Windows 8.1
Asked by pawanpavvu on 12/11/2013 at 2:41 PM
I have a Problem in Windows 8.1 is that When i am trying to restart my Laptop, it restarts and asks for Login authentications as by usual here the problem arises is when i was authenticated.. it messes up with a screen "hi, Installing apps... like that when we newly installs the Operating System. And after Login the Start screen shows blank... i have visted by going to Desktop by (win + d) it was black screen and a notification arises that Failed to Connect to Windows Service.
this is my problem facing with windows 8.1 currently.
OS : Windows 8.1 x64
RAM : 2GB
Thanks in Advance.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Will USB headsets used on windows 7 be fully functioning on Windows 10?
- Answer SD card: How to set default view from 'Details' to 'Large Icons'
- Answer driver irql_less_or_not_equal
- Answer Professor Layton: Is there multiple solutions to Alchemist's Lair 08?
- Answer Hack Slash Mine crash on start (Minecraft, technic launcher)