Unable to install two Windows updates
Asked by robertwilliams_787 on 12/11/2013 at 8:23 AM
Updates KB2903939and KB2898785 will not install on my computer. I am running Windows 8.1 . I have tried several times and run the troubleshooter all to no avail. Any ideas on this.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Cannot turn off computer after trying to do latest Window 8.1 updates
- Answer Does Windows 10 download immediately once it's available on July 29th?
- Answer No sound when computer is placed in Sleep or web browsing OS is Vista SP2 64 bit
- Answer Creating a System Restore Point has taken an hour.
- Answer ATI RADEON XPRESS 200 Series Compatibility Issue with W.7 to 10 upgrade reservation