kb2887069 causing sound driver issues
kb2887069 which appears to affect some of the kernel sound drivers is causing windows to 'invalidate' the proper drivers used by the device. I have three sound outputs on my system, two internal, one external. an with the kb2887069 installed, the normal drivers are changed to generic drivers and windows treats the proper device drivers as invalid, not allowing their re-install. additional 3 non-existant Digital Audio (HDMI) devices show up in both device manager and in playback devices that are listed as unplugged.
affected devices are :
Conexant SmartAudio HD
Nvidia HDMI audio port
Creative Labs Recon3D Omega Wireless
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to make my computer screen fit my flatscreen tv
- Answer How can I repair my Windows XP registry if I cannot access my repair\software file?
- Answer Bluetooth not working.
- Answer HP Laptop Won't Recognize CD Drive
- Answer Why is there an icon from another website showing up next to a different website address in my temp file?