kb2887069 causing sound driver issues
kb2887069 which appears to affect some of the kernel sound drivers is causing windows to 'invalidate' the proper drivers used by the device. I have three sound outputs on my system, two internal, one external. an with the kb2887069 installed, the normal drivers are changed to generic drivers and windows treats the proper device drivers as invalid, not allowing their re-install. additional 3 non-existant Digital Audio (HDMI) devices show up in both device manager and in playback devices that are listed as unplugged.
affected devices are :
Conexant SmartAudio HD
Nvidia HDMI audio port
Creative Labs Recon3D Omega Wireless
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer MY DESKTOP IS DAMAGED & I WANNA CONNECT BY MY NOTEBOOK JUST BY A LAN CABLE HELP ME
- Answer How do I remove the "freeride game" toolbar?
- Answer I cannot get permission to do anything to the system applications there is only one account and its limited.. there is no administr
- Answer changing security settings of stdole.tlb file in windows 7
- Answer I have 2 updates that wil not install no matter what I do. KB2604115 and KB2729452 I really need some help with this . so please if anyone knows what I should do ...... dont be shy.... tell me please