kb2887069 causing sound driver issues
kb2887069 which appears to affect some of the kernel sound drivers is causing windows to 'invalidate' the proper drivers used by the device. I have three sound outputs on my system, two internal, one external. an with the kb2887069 installed, the normal drivers are changed to generic drivers and windows treats the proper device drivers as invalid, not allowing their re-install. additional 3 non-existant Digital Audio (HDMI) devices show up in both device manager and in playback devices that are listed as unplugged.
affected devices are :
Conexant SmartAudio HD
Nvidia HDMI audio port
Creative Labs Recon3D Omega Wireless
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer word document opens up blank
- Answer IN EXCEL 365. i HAVE A SHEET THAT SHOWS CHORES EQUAL TO A VALUE THE SHEET HAS CHECKMARKS TO SHOW IF THE JOB WAS DONE OR NOT
- Answer Excel 2010: How to show the top 2 values in several categories?
- Answer Uninstall Office 2007 and Re-install for Coworker
- Answer League of Legends - Choosing right team composition, making decisions