kb2887069 causing sound driver issues
kb2887069 which appears to affect some of the kernel sound drivers is causing windows to 'invalidate' the proper drivers used by the device. I have three sound outputs on my system, two internal, one external. an with the kb2887069 installed, the normal drivers are changed to generic drivers and windows treats the proper device drivers as invalid, not allowing their re-install. additional 3 non-existant Digital Audio (HDMI) devices show up in both device manager and in playback devices that are listed as unplugged.
affected devices are :
Conexant SmartAudio HD
Nvidia HDMI audio port
Creative Labs Recon3D Omega Wireless
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Convert data from 10 minutes to 20 min,30 min,1 hr
- Answer i use WP, not word at this point under windows where do doc backups go?
- Answer Outlook 365 - Exchange Server Domain not available for input - exchange emails won't set up - what changed and how to get this working again
- Answer Different fonts in the same sway.
- Answer Outlook 2016 not syncing with outlook.com