kb2887069 causing sound driver issues
kb2887069 which appears to affect some of the kernel sound drivers is causing windows to 'invalidate' the proper drivers used by the device. I have three sound outputs on my system, two internal, one external. an with the kb2887069 installed, the normal drivers are changed to generic drivers and windows treats the proper device drivers as invalid, not allowing their re-install. additional 3 non-existant Digital Audio (HDMI) devices show up in both device manager and in playback devices that are listed as unplugged.
affected devices are :
Conexant SmartAudio HD
Nvidia HDMI audio port
Creative Labs Recon3D Omega Wireless
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Unable to access Google Cloud SQL from GAE: "SQLSTATE[HY000]  Unknown error 4294967295"
- Answer Not able to Install Unity in VS2010
- Answer Height adjustment issue of div according to the height of li tag in html
- Answer Stop word from adding numbers
- Answer Copy/move of upgrade version of Office 2013 and Outlook 2013