kb2887069 causing sound driver issues
kb2887069 which appears to affect some of the kernel sound drivers is causing windows to 'invalidate' the proper drivers used by the device. I have three sound outputs on my system, two internal, one external. an with the kb2887069 installed, the normal drivers are changed to generic drivers and windows treats the proper device drivers as invalid, not allowing their re-install. additional 3 non-existant Digital Audio (HDMI) devices show up in both device manager and in playback devices that are listed as unplugged.
affected devices are :
Conexant SmartAudio HD
Nvidia HDMI audio port
Creative Labs Recon3D Omega Wireless
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer What is the greatest common divisor of 118 and 119?
- Answer Removing the meta tag in Google Translate
- Answer How can I keep a running score in a very basic Rails app?
- Answer Are there changes that need to be made for STS authentication going from one VM to multiple VMs in an availability set?
- Answer How to load a panel with a form that is specified in a variable