Unresponsive script problem
Asked by Elljaye on 12/09/2013 at 5:26 AM
I continually get an unresponsive script error as below when using Outlook.com but only when using one of two user accounts on the PC; the other account seems OK but I cannot determine whether it is an Outlook.com email problem specific to that email account or an issue with that PC user account - operating system is Windows XP Professional SP3 - any suggestions please?
Unresponsive script https://a.gfx.ms/fullex_h7pOTHUGBVjPXmuArXyP9Q2.js:2
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Can not open files I have already written
- Answer Word/Excel/PowerPoint don't open, Windows Installer window comes up, Cannot change/repair/uninstall the Office 2010 W7 x64 too
- Answer Office Hme and Student 2013
- Answer Onenote 2013 exports blank doc to word
- Answer How do I enter Meditation Mode?