CTRL scroll zoom on Mavericks gone
I used to be able to hold down CTRL and zoom by scrolling the mousewheel, but that is not longer possible on Mavericks.
I've searched around and found many people saying it's in System Preferences → Accessibility, typically accompanied by an image like this:
Unfortunately, that's not how my Accessibility window looks. All I get is this (and no, it's not under More Options):
Naturally, I tried searching in System Preferences, too:
Excitedly, I click Mouse, just to get disappointed:
There's nothing under Trackpad, either:
So what's wrong? Where did it go? Why does it show up on some Mavericks installations, but not mine? I have the newest version of Maverick (10.9, 13A603) made from a clean installation. Can it be because other people have upgraded from a previous version of OS X that had the feature?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Start up programs. Pointer on laptop
- Answer Transfer files and settings
- Answer Just upgraded from windows 7 and found out all of my software has disappeared (some which i paid for). I have found the files but the computer will not load them. HELP?
- Answer my x-box 360 won't connect to internet
- Answer how do i get my finger print reader to work again?