CTRL scroll zoom on Mavericks gone
I used to be able to hold down CTRL and zoom by scrolling the mousewheel, but that is not longer possible on Mavericks.
I've searched around and found many people saying it's in System Preferences → Accessibility, typically accompanied by an image like this:
Unfortunately, that's not how my Accessibility window looks. All I get is this (and no, it's not under More Options):
Naturally, I tried searching in System Preferences, too:
Excitedly, I click Mouse, just to get disappointed:
There's nothing under Trackpad, either:
So what's wrong? Where did it go? Why does it show up on some Mavericks installations, but not mine? I have the newest version of Maverick (10.9, 13A603) made from a clean installation. Can it be because other people have upgraded from a previous version of OS X that had the feature?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer dates on some emails coming into inbox are wrong
- Answer how do you remove 64bit office professional 2010 and replace with 32bit office professional 2010
- Answer "PowerPoint can't open the type of file represented by [FILENAME]" or "No text converter is installed for this file type"
- Answer How do I get rotated text in text box to print rotated like preview shows?
- Answer I want to put a number in one field and automatically get corresponding text appearing in another field. I have tables with the relevant fields, but don't seem to be able to find a way to do this