CTRL scroll zoom on Mavericks gone
I used to be able to hold down CTRL and zoom by scrolling the mousewheel, but that is not longer possible on Mavericks.
I've searched around and found many people saying it's in System Preferences → Accessibility, typically accompanied by an image like this:
Unfortunately, that's not how my Accessibility window looks. All I get is this (and no, it's not under More Options):
Naturally, I tried searching in System Preferences, too:
Excitedly, I click Mouse, just to get disappointed:
There's nothing under Trackpad, either:
So what's wrong? Where did it go? Why does it show up on some Mavericks installations, but not mine? I have the newest version of Maverick (10.9, 13A603) made from a clean installation. Can it be because other people have upgraded from a previous version of OS X that had the feature?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Kernal panic MAC OS X 10.7.5
- Answer Win XP denies access to other workgroup computers
- Answer In Notepad, how do I write a footer to print "Page # of Total Pages"?
- Answer Why cant I view my downloaded pictures threw windows 8 ?
- Answer I get Error 1935 when trying to install Scansnap Manager on Windows 8