CTRL scroll zoom on Mavericks gone
I used to be able to hold down CTRL and zoom by scrolling the mousewheel, but that is not longer possible on Mavericks.
I've searched around and found many people saying it's in System Preferences → Accessibility, typically accompanied by an image like this:
Unfortunately, that's not how my Accessibility window looks. All I get is this (and no, it's not under More Options):
Naturally, I tried searching in System Preferences, too:
Excitedly, I click Mouse, just to get disappointed:
There's nothing under Trackpad, either:
So what's wrong? Where did it go? Why does it show up on some Mavericks installations, but not mine? I have the newest version of Maverick (10.9, 13A603) made from a clean installation. Can it be because other people have upgraded from a previous version of OS X that had the feature?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer New version of Keynote won't open old versions
- Answer Pages documents created on Yosemite cannot be opened by Pages on Yosemite after latest update (5.5.2) [duplicate]
- Answer Can't open old Pages files [duplicate]
- Answer Pages 5.5 isn't opening Pages document created by the previous version [duplicate]
- Answer libcurl link with mingw and clion