CTRL scroll zoom on Mavericks gone
I used to be able to hold down CTRL and zoom by scrolling the mousewheel, but that is not longer possible on Mavericks.
I've searched around and found many people saying it's in System Preferences → Accessibility, typically accompanied by an image like this:
Unfortunately, that's not how my Accessibility window looks. All I get is this (and no, it's not under More Options):
Naturally, I tried searching in System Preferences, too:
Excitedly, I click Mouse, just to get disappointed:
There's nothing under Trackpad, either:
So what's wrong? Where did it go? Why does it show up on some Mavericks installations, but not mine? I have the newest version of Maverick (10.9, 13A603) made from a clean installation. Can it be because other people have upgraded from a previous version of OS X that had the feature?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer 18 Aug 12 Win 7-64 auto updates broke communication between the Cisco/Linksys E3000 router and the Motorola Surfboard SB6120 cable modem
- Answer Folder names appear near scrollbar?
- Answer How do you say white cat in arapaho?
- Answer Can you survive on Neptune?
- Answer Why did the english want to go to America?