need to install MSVCR110.dll
Asked by JaneC8639 on 12/03/2013 at 8:56 PM
I'm trying to install and update to my AVG virus protection (windows 7 home edition) and I get a message that the MSVCR110.dll file is missing and that I need to install it. I'm no programmer, so I need advice on how I can install the file on my laptop.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How do I keep track of the bandwidth usage through my Airport Extreme wireless router?
- Answer Repeated applications under Open With Menu
- Answer How to delete Desktop 1 from Mission Control
- Answer Windows 7, Build 7601, This copy of Windows isn't genuine
- Answer forgot wllid need help recovering