need to install MSVCR110.dll
Asked by JaneC8639 on 12/03/2013 at 8:56 PM
I'm trying to install and update to my AVG virus protection (windows 7 home edition) and I get a message that the MSVCR110.dll file is missing and that I need to install it. I'm no programmer, so I need advice on how I can install the file on my laptop.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer XPS viewer error in error state Windows 8
- Answer Cannot delete three files from the recycle bin on Windows XP Professional operating system on my internal hard drive (C drive).
- Answer windows 7 update encountered an unknown error 800736B3
- Answer Window 8 Pro Activation fails after upgrading to Window 8.1
- Answer Can someone help me?