need to install MSVCR110.dll
Asked by JaneC8639 on 12/03/2013 at 8:56 PM
I'm trying to install and update to my AVG virus protection (windows 7 home edition) and I get a message that the MSVCR110.dll file is missing and that I need to install it. I'm no programmer, so I need advice on how I can install the file on my laptop.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Can't get onto my computer
- Answer Is it possible to make a backup of my survival world automatically when i exit my game 1.6.4 [closed]
- Answer Macbook loses wifi connection when connecting external display
- Answer Photo printing from mac
- Answer How can I keep my iMessage on iPhone, but stop them coming through on my Mac?