need to install MSVCR110.dll
Asked by JaneC8639 on 12/03/2013 at 8:56 PM
I'm trying to install and update to my AVG virus protection (windows 7 home edition) and I get a message that the MSVCR110.dll file is missing and that I need to install it. I'm no programmer, so I need advice on how I can install the file on my laptop.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer I can't find a setting to disable WINS in Network settings
- Answer Mac OS X Server 10.6.8 Build 10K549 running Apache 2.2.24 via MacPorts 2.1.3 - Symbolic link not allowed or link target not accessible
- Answer Trying to install Professional 2013 and getting "windows\system32\d2d1.dll error"
- Answer Windows 7 BLUE SCREEN in different situations
- Answer Time server not syncing Win 7 Ultimate SP 1