MSE update won't install on XP using Chrome
Asked by DawnBaby on 12/03/2013 at 5:02 AM
I have never had a problem with MSE before until I got a message to install an update...I click to install it, pc shuts down, I restart pc and keep getting the message that the installation failed.
This is the error code 4.4.304.0 KB2902885...but I found this in IE, when Chrome is my default browser?
I can't run a scan either, it keeps freezing...aarrgghh!
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Use Local Resource file manually for non-language functionality
- Answer Transparent button on top of a background wxpython
- Answer Change a php page by the clicked link
- Answer "No symbols have been loaded" - Silverlight project cannot find pdb files
- Answer How can I load a fetchResultsController without using insertRowsAtIndexPaths?