MSE update won't install on XP using Chrome
Asked by DawnBaby on 12/03/2013 at 5:02 AM
I have never had a problem with MSE before until I got a message to install an update...I click to install it, pc shuts down, I restart pc and keep getting the message that the installation failed.
This is the error code 4.4.304.0 KB2902885...but I found this in IE, when Chrome is my default browser?
I can't run a scan either, it keeps freezing...aarrgghh!
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer jquery when getting a input from a table based on data attribute of td why is an error throw when accessing the value of the input
- Answer PopupMenu - Customize Text (Size/Color) in Menu Resource Items
- Answer Parsing specific data from the result obtained from RESTClient
- Answer Converting Excel DateTime formatted as a number to R DateTime
- Answer When reading a file trying to determine valid grades, why does the file reader skip lines?