MSE update won't install on XP using Chrome
Asked by DawnBaby on 12/03/2013 at 5:02 AM
I have never had a problem with MSE before until I got a message to install an update...I click to install it, pc shuts down, I restart pc and keep getting the message that the installation failed.
This is the error code 4.4.304.0 KB2902885...but I found this in IE, when Chrome is my default browser?
I can't run a scan either, it keeps freezing...aarrgghh!
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer 20000 my budget and use design 2 or 3 and play game?
- Answer Allow user to change color of a div?
- Answer is there a free way i can create my own website?
- Answer What to do if Institute Where I am Study PHP Programming if Fack but its study is Best?
- Answer Adobe Premiere CS6 Can't Change The Speed Of Picture With Effect?