MSE update won't install on XP using Chrome
Asked by DawnBaby on 12/03/2013 at 5:02 AM
I have never had a problem with MSE before until I got a message to install an update...I click to install it, pc shuts down, I restart pc and keep getting the message that the installation failed.
This is the error code 4.4.304.0 KB2902885...but I found this in IE, when Chrome is my default browser?
I can't run a scan either, it keeps freezing...aarrgghh!
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer cannot uninstall a programm
- Answer Error 2203.Database: C:\WINDOWS\Installer\inprogressinstallinfo.ipi. Cannot open database file. System error -2147286788
- Answer add e-mail to calendar
- Answer My account is locked due to too many attempts of incorrect password
- Answer SystemK Module not working