MSE update won't install on XP using Chrome
Asked by DawnBaby on 12/03/2013 at 5:02 AM
I have never had a problem with MSE before until I got a message to install an update...I click to install it, pc shuts down, I restart pc and keep getting the message that the installation failed.
This is the error code 4.4.304.0 KB2902885...but I found this in IE, when Chrome is my default browser?
I can't run a scan either, it keeps freezing...aarrgghh!
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer 2K17 mt coins Wii Games For Children Under 7
- Answer Migrate Snapshots to Nexus Repository by Maven 3 without Changing Timestamps
- Answer Ensuring goroutine cleanup, bestpractice
- Answer Getting loaded vs visible cells on a UITableView or UICollectionView
- Answer The url Redirects on IIS 7.5 is not working