MSE update won't install on XP using Chrome
Asked by DawnBaby on 12/03/2013 at 5:02 AM
I have never had a problem with MSE before until I got a message to install an update...I click to install it, pc shuts down, I restart pc and keep getting the message that the installation failed.
This is the error code 4.4.304.0 KB2902885...but I found this in IE, when Chrome is my default browser?
I can't run a scan either, it keeps freezing...aarrgghh!
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer access denied when trying to save an excel file
- Answer Exclude Printing of "some" Cell Contents within a Print Range?
- Answer Need to either Subtotal a column of filtered numbers based on text criteria in another column or...
- Answer Formula Simplification?
- Answer Find Hyperlinks (HREFs) in Memo Field