MSE update won't install on XP using Chrome
Asked by DawnBaby on 12/03/2013 at 5:02 AM
I have never had a problem with MSE before until I got a message to install an update...I click to install it, pc shuts down, I restart pc and keep getting the message that the installation failed.
This is the error code 4.4.304.0 KB2902885...but I found this in IE, when Chrome is my default browser?
I can't run a scan either, it keeps freezing...aarrgghh!
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Error code 800B0001 when trying to find updates via WSUS 3.0 - Win 7 SP1 Prof x64
- Answer The selected file is not a valid ISO file. Please select a Valid ISO file and try again.
- Answer Windows 8 RP - x86 to x64?!
- Answer Why can't Windows 7 Scan & Fax find my networked scanner?
- Answer I have a retail version of Windows 7 (home premium). I'm purchasing a new motherboard, CPU, and RAM. Will my install of Windows 7 function properly?