MSE update won't install on XP using Chrome
Asked by DawnBaby on 12/03/2013 at 5:02 AM
I have never had a problem with MSE before until I got a message to install an update...I click to install it, pc shuts down, I restart pc and keep getting the message that the installation failed.
This is the error code 4.4.304.0 KB2902885...but I found this in IE, when Chrome is my default browser?
I can't run a scan either, it keeps freezing...aarrgghh!
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to UPDATE or Insert CTE in a table. SQL
- Answer Compiler replaces explicit cast to my own type with explicit cast to .NET type?
- Answer How to send data from Basic Stemp 2 to C# Application
- Answer How to change the field dynamically in oracle10g form builder?
- Answer edit samplecode to upload multiple files to ftp