Error 24592 Installing Pinnacle Studio 17
Asked by aaschram on 11/29/2013 at 4:35 PM
I receive Error 24592 when trying to install Studio 17 on one of my systems. The Install program works correctly on another machine so I know the DVD is not corrupt. I have already tried copying all the Install DVD content to a folder on my C: drive and attempt the install from their with the same results. I uninstalled my version of AVID studio as it seems to have very similar files, but that also did not correct the problem. Is their additional diagnostic information I can obtain to assist in the debug? Since the Data1.cab file that is being called out is not corrupt and works on another machine, I assume their is a registry problem but do not know how to diagnose or work around the error.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Outlook 2010 Notification by arraging of appointments
- Answer normal.dot from 2003 to 2010 will not accept
- Answer Minecraft Cannot Connect to Server (java.io.IOException)
- Answer why does my minecraft make me drag stuff to my inventory?
- Answer What determines the amount of battle points awarded at the end of the match? [duplicate]