Error 24592 Installing Pinnacle Studio 17
Asked by aaschram on 11/29/2013 at 4:35 PM
I receive Error 24592 when trying to install Studio 17 on one of my systems. The Install program works correctly on another machine so I know the DVD is not corrupt. I have already tried copying all the Install DVD content to a folder on my C: drive and attempt the install from their with the same results. I uninstalled my version of AVID studio as it seems to have very similar files, but that also did not correct the problem. Is their additional diagnostic information I can obtain to assist in the debug? Since the Data1.cab file that is being called out is not corrupt and works on another machine, I assume their is a registry problem but do not know how to diagnose or work around the error.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Re-opening account that didn't delete
- Answer Is there any way to reovery deleted files and pictures from my trash bin after the Trash Bin was accidently emptied?
- Answer Why can't I run Google Earth on my Clover trail Windows 8 tablet?
- Answer No spell check for Word on Windows 8
- Answer What is the authors purpose in a work of nonfiction?