Error 24592 Installing Pinnacle Studio 17
Asked by aaschram on 11/29/2013 at 4:35 PM
I receive Error 24592 when trying to install Studio 17 on one of my systems. The Install program works correctly on another machine so I know the DVD is not corrupt. I have already tried copying all the Install DVD content to a folder on my C: drive and attempt the install from their with the same results. I uninstalled my version of AVID studio as it seems to have very similar files, but that also did not correct the problem. Is their additional diagnostic information I can obtain to assist in the debug? Since the Data1.cab file that is being called out is not corrupt and works on another machine, I assume their is a registry problem but do not know how to diagnose or work around the error.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Ace Editor: Disable converting of certain ACSII characters, ie < to <
- Answer Preventing Images Downloaded with DownloadManager from Showing Up in the Gallery App on Android?
- Answer error: C2248: 'QGraphicsItem::QGraphicsItem' : cannot access private member declared in class 'QGraphicsItem'
- Answer Don't catch manifest file
- Answer How do i hash a string using MD5 with following code?