DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION during Steam game in Windows 8.1: Driver Issue?
Asked by DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Driver Issue? on 11/29/2013 at 12:00 AM
Since upgrading to Windows 8.1 from 8, I've been constantly plagued by this issue, but only when playing Steam games. I've done my best to update my drivers, but the issue persists and I'm at a loss at this point.
Here is a my skydrive link with my latest dump files: https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=80847BDBD04146C1%21768
Any guidance you can provide would be most appreciated.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer upside down text....on facebook
- Answer I click on the Windows Explorer icon to access my libraries and files, but nothing happens.
- Answer Left click doesn't work at all, can only navigate w. tab/right click/keyboard... thus CANNOT EVEN ACCESS START MENU
- Answer how to clear chat history from skype
- Answer Request from Microsoft to check out secondary email security routine