DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION during Steam game in Windows 8.1: Driver Issue?
Asked by DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Driver Issue? on 11/29/2013 at 12:00 AM
Since upgrading to Windows 8.1 from 8, I've been constantly plagued by this issue, but only when playing Steam games. I've done my best to update my drivers, but the issue persists and I'm at a loss at this point.
Here is a my skydrive link with my latest dump files: https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=80847BDBD04146C1%21768
Any guidance you can provide would be most appreciated.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Only a few messages at a time get displayed in the Sent folder (Outlook 2013)
- Answer Outlook Pg Up/Dn key no longer working
- Answer already activated office 2013--asks for same info again
- Answer Windows apps (Mail, OneDrive and Store) revealing sign-in errors
- Answer Suggestions for advanced users control of Windows 8.1