DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION during Steam game in Windows 8.1: Driver Issue?
Asked by DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Driver Issue? on 11/29/2013 at 12:00 AM
Since upgrading to Windows 8.1 from 8, I've been constantly plagued by this issue, but only when playing Steam games. I've done my best to update my drivers, but the issue persists and I'm at a loss at this point.
Here is a my skydrive link with my latest dump files: https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=80847BDBD04146C1%21768
Any guidance you can provide would be most appreciated.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How many ways can 12 be written as the sum of two or more different positive whole numbers?
- Answer How long is recovery time after twisted testicle operation?
- Answer What role did the reformation and the reconquista play in the exploration and settlement of north America?
- Answer What is the most poisonous animals in Syria?
- Answer How to Sort the <li> tag by date using jquery?