View Full Answer On Microsoft Windows Community
TurboTax 2013 CD Installation
Asked by Keith3205 on 11/28/2013 at 11:24 AM
I tried loading the CD on both a Windows 8 and 7 computer. In both cases the installation freezes at "100% we're ready to install". On the windows 8 computer I am the administrator and turned off the firewall and virus protection. I also tried loading the CD on a Mac and it loaded perfectly.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
[Some content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community]
Can you answer these?
- Answer I receive error 80072EE2 when I try to do an Windows update. XP updates work Windows 7 doesn't.
- Answer Closing down Internet Explorer: now always faulty
- Answer can stream some pages,cant stream another
- Answer system can't find fritz.repeater
- Answer After choosing the user a/c i get a black screen with cursor.