lack of support on this matter- windows update problem
Windows update issue.
The following updates do not install and windows reverts back. This is happening for weeks now. I used : Microsoft fix it, Fix cleaner, down loaded and installed BB747821-v31-x64, and, kb890830-x64-v5.6, Switched off the virus protection Norton 360, did several Registry clean ups all to no avail.
There must be a solution somewhere please help.
Updates that do not install:
KB2853952, KB2862330, KB2846960, KB2868038, KB2884256, KB2862335,
Any newer updates only install if I install them individually. If they are added to the above cluster they do not install.
I have a Windows 7 on a 64bit PC.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Can vim set the path relative to its current working directory?
- Answer Unable to change my Signature
- Answer Use macro or conditional formatting?
- Answer Outlook Notes Retrieval/Recovery
- Answer Trying to install new Office Home & Student 2013 but get error "Procedure entry point SetWaitableTimerEx could not be loccated...