What is the bordbk150.dll File?
Asked on 11/26/2013 at 1:00 PM
Recently, when I reboot my computer, I get an error message about a bordbk150.dll file missing. I've tried to do a Google search, but I can't find anything of value. Does anyone know what this error message means and how to fix it?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer video card doesn't work after installing Windows 8
- Answer Device is installed win 7 reconizes but doen't show at desktop.
- Answer What is Montpelier Vermont known for?
- Answer Is compact disk and CD rom drive are output devices?
- Answer Why did Europeans of the 1400s want to send explorers to East Asia?