What is the bordbk150.dll File?
Asked on 11/26/2013 at 1:00 PM
Recently, when I reboot my computer, I get an error message about a bordbk150.dll file missing. I've tried to do a Google search, but I can't find anything of value. Does anyone know what this error message means and how to fix it?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer ASP.NET MVC: Download stream without freezing
- Answer One or more field types are not installed properly. Go to the list settings page to delete these fields SP2010
- Answer onLoadFinished not called on offscreen fragment until going back
- Answer How to create Startup window for my app in WPF
- Answer Test to see if first letter is capitalized