What is the bordbk150.dll File?
Asked on 11/26/2013 at 1:00 PM
Recently, when I reboot my computer, I get an error message about a bordbk150.dll file missing. I've tried to do a Google search, but I can't find anything of value. Does anyone know what this error message means and how to fix it?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Can I create a service in Automator that will run without having a file selected?
- Answer Windows 7 / Easy connect greyed out / Enable easy connect
- Answer remote processing call unable to work
- Answer 0x800700B7 Error when running Windows 7 (64 bit) backup
- Answer Upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 8 and now Blue Screen...