What is the bordbk150.dll File?
Asked on 11/26/2013 at 1:00 PM
Recently, when I reboot my computer, I get an error message about a bordbk150.dll file missing. I've tried to do a Google search, but I can't find anything of value. Does anyone know what this error message means and how to fix it?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer when I try to open a link in Excel 2010 it won't open anything. I get an error message saying "This operation is cancelled due to restrictions on this computer, Please talk to your administr
- Answer How to avoid OS X halting when network drives are not connected
- Answer how to roll back to windows 8 from windows 8.1
- Answer bit locker is not decrypting.. :(
- Answer Steam: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Single Player not launching in Windows 8.1 Preview