What is the bordbk150.dll File?
Asked on 11/26/2013 at 1:00 PM
Recently, when I reboot my computer, I get an error message about a bordbk150.dll file missing. I've tried to do a Google search, but I can't find anything of value. Does anyone know what this error message means and how to fix it?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Problem with Printing Postion (RESOLVED)
- Answer What's a good strategy for Annie?
- Answer webcam on compaq presario cq60
- Answer how do i turn off password when i log on boot up in win 8
- Answer Unable to remove program from computer, runtime error pops up when trying to remove, when I start the computer this program is the first that appears.