What is the bordbk150.dll File?
Asked on 11/26/2013 at 1:00 PM
Recently, when I reboot my computer, I get an error message about a bordbk150.dll file missing. I've tried to do a Google search, but I can't find anything of value. Does anyone know what this error message means and how to fix it?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Updating Microsoft Office Professional Academic 2010
- Answer Can you use your office 365 subscription between 2different Microsoft accounts?
- Answer Multiple Users with BCM and Securing Contacts
- Answer must run excel 2010 in safe safemode
- Answer Unable to add a second email account with Outlook 2013 0 Office 365 using Surface Pro