What is the bordbk150.dll File?
Asked on 11/26/2013 at 1:00 PM
Recently, when I reboot my computer, I get an error message about a bordbk150.dll file missing. I've tried to do a Google search, but I can't find anything of value. Does anyone know what this error message means and how to fix it?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Imported Excel File to Outlook Calendar - can it be deleted?
- Answer how to get attribute from xmlfile in theme package vb.net
- Answer Excel VBA - Distance between UK post codes
- Answer Photo on library missing
- Answer Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (Windows ADK) for Windows 8.1 Update Offline Instalation