What is the bordbk150.dll File?
Asked on 11/26/2013 at 1:00 PM
Recently, when I reboot my computer, I get an error message about a bordbk150.dll file missing. I've tried to do a Google search, but I can't find anything of value. Does anyone know what this error message means and how to fix it?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How do you anti alias in MS Paint?
- Answer Why I cant see my C output in command Prompt?
- Answer Excel Cell has a red X preceeding data?
- Answer Is there an app or method to force system popups and new windows to appear on a certain PORTION of a display?
- Answer How to set X-Forwarded-Server to reflect virtual host name (10.8.4 Server)