What is the bordbk150.dll File?
Asked on 11/26/2013 at 1:00 PM
Recently, when I reboot my computer, I get an error message about a bordbk150.dll file missing. I've tried to do a Google search, but I can't find anything of value. Does anyone know what this error message means and how to fix it?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer PSC 2355 Treiberinstallation
- Answer i need a windows vista home basic installation disc i have a the product code from the windows vista i had
- Answer MOM.Implementation error message on startup
- Answer Is America and Canada combined bigger than south America?
- Answer What word can you make using the letters duoznllt?