What is the bordbk150.dll File?
Asked on 11/26/2013 at 1:00 PM
Recently, when I reboot my computer, I get an error message about a bordbk150.dll file missing. I've tried to do a Google search, but I can't find anything of value. Does anyone know what this error message means and how to fix it?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to recursively edit path of symlinks?
- Answer Can't remember local machine account password. How can I change it?
- Answer Is there a way to repair Windows Vista BSOD?
- Answer Windows 8.1 Mail App - "Not Junk" does not prevent future mail from ending in Junk
- Answer i have a problem about update