Driver Power State Failure, WIndows 8.1
Asked by ANTONIOROMA30 on 11/26/2013 at 8:37 AM
I have one Asus S56C Series, with Windows 8 and it's comes from sleep every time with this error " Driver Power State failure". I saw that many people have the same problem with their Laptops with windows 8. What can I do please?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer What are some of the best emerging technologies?
- Answer Setting to avoid font from being bitmapped into PDF
- Answer When emailing my resume, I tried to open the attachment to proofread, all I get is change to
- Answer Windows 7 install says partition does not have adequate space, but the partition has 212.9 GB free
- Answer VBS.autorun.worm.aadd!lnk and vbs.autoron.worm.aapp how can i remove this virus,and removal of short cuts in xternal drives