Driver Power State Failure, WIndows 8.1
Asked by ANTONIOROMA30 on 11/26/2013 at 8:37 AM
I have one Asus S56C Series, with Windows 8 and it's comes from sleep every time with this error " Driver Power State failure". I saw that many people have the same problem with their Laptops with windows 8. What can I do please?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer microsoft account dosent excist
- Answer Application shortcut does not show in Apps screen
- Answer I have to keep restarting MSE when I turn my computer on
- Answer Need help with Windows 7 black screen. Tried all the "fixes"...even complete system restore to factory settings.
- Answer Does the person overseeing a trust need to tell a minor that a trust exists for them?