upgraded to win 8.1Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
Date Published: 11/22/2013 8:31 AM
i upgraded to win 8.1 and my publishing program no longer works (which is an old serif page plus that holds all my business documents ) i have tried the compatibility tool but i just keep getting the message
The Procedure Entry point http duplicate dependency handle can not be located in the dynamic link library C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\urlmon.dll
i have also tried to load the repair tool on the page plus disk, any idea's anyone .
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
upgraded to win 8.1
Can you answer these?
- Answer can't get mail in inbox-----still getting junk mail
- Answer Media keys on Dell keyboard do not work with 8.1 update
- Answer Cold Calling Indian Technicians
- Answer windows has run into a problem and needs to restart error code 0x00000001
- Answer error code 0xC1
- Answer se o meu computador foi infectado por malware depois de formatado e removido
- Answer my calender and mail apps arent working...
- Answer Windows update failing with 8024402F Error - VIsta
- Answer Error 0x80070424 FixIt will not repair. Window XP Media Edition SP 3
- Answer Right - Click Error