Sendmail Error on OS X Mountain LionContent on this page is from Apple StackExchange
Date Published: 06/18/2012 5:08 PM
I get an error when trying to run sendmail. I am on OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
sendmail: fatal: chdir /Library/Server/Mail/Data/spool: No such file or directory
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Sendmail Error on OS X Mountain Lion
Can you answer these?
- Answer Can the Finder be tricked into assigning symlinks and aliases different icons?
- Answer Error with Outlook for Mac... and crashing when emptying unread [closed]
- Answer How to get a list of all songs in iTunes?
- Answer Why don't Projects folder and subfolders dynamically update with file system changes?
- Answer Upgrade to OSX 10.9 from 10.8 causes random restarts
- Answer Apple told me that IPS displays normally have ghosting problems. Is this true?
- Answer Clearing cache and cookies Freezes Firefox on MAC
- Answer imessages are missing after update of OSX to mountain lion
- Answer How to transfer my apps, home, and OS X setup from an external Lion disk to an internal Mountain Lion SSD
- Answer If my family has multiple iPhones that use the same Apple ID, is there any way to not share Apps?