Sendmail Error on OS X Mountain LionContent on this page is from Apple StackExchange
Date Published: 06/18/2012 5:08 PM
I get an error when trying to run sendmail. I am on OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
sendmail: fatal: chdir /Library/Server/Mail/Data/spool: No such file or directory
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Sendmail Error on OS X Mountain Lion
Can you answer these?
- Answer Why do I not get my messages sent through Jabber from other clients?
- Answer Does the reception indicator show voice or data reception?
- Answer Why won't the Finder sort when clicking on the column headers in this different list view?
- Answer Routing in 10.8 Server - WiFI clients over VPN - Ethernet Clients not Over VPN
- Answer Having trouble restoring backup of my iPhone
- Answer What are your favorite Mac OS X keyboard shortcuts?
- Answer DNS Problem: My website loads a spammy page when i visit from my computer, but works fine on my phone and other computers
- Answer How can I disable the Screen Saver on the login window?
- Answer Mobile Account as Administrators Not Working While Mobile
- Answer How can I recover files from an iPod classic (when using as a hard disk) after reformatting?