Mouse cursor gone after 8.1Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
I just installed windows 8.1 and after rebooting my mouse cursor is gone. It was already gone in the config-screen. It's a wireless mouse.
Already tried troubeshooter, new batteries. Plugged in an other mouse and everything is fine. Also tried plugging in a new mouse and remove it and plug my old 1 in, result: cursor is there but can't move it.
Hope someone can help!
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Mouse cursor gone after 8.1
Can you answer these?
- Answer Microsoft visual CC ++ Runtime 9. Service Pack 1
- Answer bloqueio do windows
- Answer COMPUTER WILL NOT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING
- Answer Can I move a copy of Windows 8 pro to another Tower ? This is a download version. Now will I be able to activate windows with out any problems ?
- Answer Keyboard selection
- Answer Windows Start menu doesn't work when most recent 25 important updates installed
- Answer External hdd don't work .
- Answer Windows 8.1 mail app won't show notifications for social/newletter placed emails.
- Answer Cannot log into my user profile on Windows 7 Starter
- Answer I am trying to enter the island of Moorea in Geo tag and it does not allow me. Can anyone help me please?