Gallery of images with Bootstrap and LightboxContent on this page is from Stackoverflow
I am creating a gallery of images and want to show then inside a pretty lightbox. I am using Bootstrap to create and style all the thumbnails.
I am looking to bootstrap-lightbox extension to display the big files inside a lightbox, but it seems it's needed to create one div (or one lightbox) for each image. This is not possible, as I have over 3800 images and the page would become very, very large and slow.
Is it possible to create a generic lightbox for each image, and then change the content dinamically for each image? If so, please hint me on how to.
I may use any extension of needed, not only bootstrap-lightbox, but it was my first result.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Gallery of images with Bootstrap and Lightbox
Can you answer these?
- Answer Flow/TableLayoutPanel: Simple image gallery with variable width?
- Answer How do I calculate the next occurrence of a time 04:00 am?
- Answer jquery how to filter unchecked checkboxes from a form
- Answer Is it possible to get the UUID of a chromecast receiver from the receiver app itself?
- Answer Better approach for reading/writing files in python?
- Answer how to get current user in spring security integrated with cas?
- Answer Empty Dictionaries Using Automapper
- Answer exited abnormally with exit status 13
- Answer Play .mp3 in Mediaelement