Windows 8.1 disk ImageContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
I've been trying to save a full image of Win 8.1 to a 2TB LaCie NAS drive. I get this message that there's nor enough splace wich is ridiculous because the drive is new and Windows asks for 65 GB. Here is the error number 0x80780119.
I've setup successfully file history and works flawlessly on this same drive.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Windows 8.1 disk Image
Can you answer these?
- Answer All my audio devices have been disabled. How do I re-start them when they clearly work, but are disabled? How do I enable them?
- Answer Can't email trees from my Family Tree Maker 2014 program
- Answer Error: x000000ED (0xFFFFFA80066FD060, 0xFFFFFFFFC0000185, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000)
- Answer My windows 8 wont start
- Answer stuttering in games video and audio
- Answer Windows 7 search, why does if give me files that are not even in my search augument?
- Answer Need to redownload or deactiviate Windows 7?
- Answer Why I Can Not Download Windows 8 After Purchase?
- Answer win8 error code 0xc0000001
- Answer how to verify an installed program's legitimacy