Emet 4.1 on Windows 8.1 64bitContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
Date Published: 11/14/2013 7:05 PM
I have just updated Emet 4.0 to Emet 4.1 on my computer running Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit.
The Emet notification icon shows in th notification area, however whenever I double click it or ask it to show the Emet GUI, all I get is a pop up window saying 'Admin Privileges Are Required'.
I have changed all the exe programmes in the Emet folder to run as administrator.
Still get this message.
The Emet GUI starts without any problems when I double click on it in the Emet folder, or from a shortcut on the desktop. But it WONT start from the Emet notification icon.
It just says 'Admin Privileges Are Required'
Anyone know how to fix this?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Emet 4.1 on Windows 8.1 64bit
Can you answer these?
- Answer windows 8 enterprise 64-bit error "Your PC ran into a problem. this problem caused your PC to restart".
- Answer Convert avi to dvd on windows?
- Answer Need help windows 8
- Answer Impossible to restart windows (even in safe mode) after today 02-27-2013 update please help
- Answer windows 8 in bangladesh
- Answer Clickable emails and links in Word 2013
- Answer Copies of photos to desk top
- Answer Windows 8 Clean install failing to update through Windows Update and Activation fails!
- Answer Windows 7 re-format
- Answer Why does scheduled task not perform?