Skydrive process is constantly using traffic and CPUContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
I am using Windows 8.1 and on my Tower-PC I have the problem that the Skydrive-process (SkyDrive Sync Enginge Host) is constantly running with a CPU usage of 10% and Network Traffic of 0,1Mbps. The main problem for me is that this is causes lags while online
I can manually kill the process to get it to stop but this of course renders skydrive not useable for me. I need a way to fix whatever skydrives problem is that it is running all the time. And no it is currently not syncing any data and is a problem that was
not resolved "by itself" atleast for the last 72hours.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Skydrive process is constantly using traffic and CPU
Can you answer these?
- Answer Internet Explorer Popup Blocking Behaviour, Modern UI version
- Answer I cannot get sound from the Realtek device in Windows7 since I installed a Magic Jack. Any ideas?
- Answer How to download pictures from mobile phone
- Answer Windows 8 Pro app store updates error with 0x800700c1
- Answer My Logo ProfiledList
- Answer when I click "start burn" to burn an audio CD on windows media player, an error message pops up.
- Answer Slow behavior from playback and recording devices
- Answer Key /** product key removed **/ IS NOT SUPPORTING FOR REINSTALL IT ON SAME LAPTOP.
- Answer can not update windows, error code 8024400A
- Answer I am receiving an error message "Works cannot open the file may be in use by another application the file may not be supported by any of the file converters or the file may be corrupt".