Windows 8 Update stuck at 0 KB, 0% downloadedContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
I have tried various methods (bulk update, updating one at a time, updating selective updates), but am not able to download and install the windows updates. I have also tried the troubleshooting techniques like using the tool, and using the command prompt to stop and start the services, but to no avail.
There are a total of 60 important updates which are stuck in this state.
On account of this, I am not able to proceed for a Windows 8.1 update either, since it is not visible in my store. In fact, I am facing a similar problem with the store, wherein the updates are not going through and getting stuck in between.
Any pointers to tackle this would be helpful.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Windows 8 Update stuck at 0 KB, 0% downloaded
Can you answer these?
- Answer how do i fix my wifi connection? i already connected to the located wifi server but i dont have internet connection
- Answer My Music keeps duplicating in My Pictures and cannot delete one without losing the other
- Answer Brought windows 8 .
- Answer "Windows can't check for updates". for Window Vista
- Answer Why won't Windows Millenium Edition load on my home computer via either a CD or a floppy disk?
- Answer how to I delete the photomail when I can't find it. It is stuck in the ether somewhere
- Answer Restoreing backed up files
- Answer What does error code oxcoooo428 mean?
- Answer System Service Exception - Error on Shutdown
- Answer Uploading problems "Check Temp Environment Variable"