Lost audio after installing Windows 8.1Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
I upgraded to 8.1 today; unfortunately, since restarting my laptop I lost the audio and sound system recognition completely; Internet connection is also much slower than it used to.
Any tips that could help me?
Thanks in advance!
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Lost audio after installing Windows 8.1
Can you answer these?
- Answer How do you fix "Unknown device doesn't have a driver?"
- Answer Music app not working, Win 8.1 in Surface Pro, music pass
- Answer Finger print log on screen
- Answer BOOTMGR is missing
- Answer Windows 8.1 Upgrade RUINED my Acer 4755G
- Answer Cant install Virtual PC
- Answer Wierd problem that has something to be do with Ctrl
- Answer kb2310138 Definition 1.151.439.0
- Answer uninstall program not working
- Answer Pls i need help when with shutdown