Flight SImulator X crashes in WIndows 8.1Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
My flight simulator X gold edition keeps crashing while I play the game. It happens when I try to fly or when I exit a fight. The game closes and I go to my desktop.
I have a dell XPS with a radeon HD5700 adapter. I am running 8.1 pro.
I have tried the compatability tests all the way back to windows XP and still the same problem. I have installed the program several times with different compatability changes. Still the same results.
Please offer up some other ideas that might work.
Thanks in advance.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Flight SImulator X crashes in WIndows 8.1
Can you answer these?
- Answer fatal error c0190003
- Answer please reinstall ExtenderPlayer missing resource files in the installation directory
- Answer How do I get rid of stupid **** ads next to my emails???
- Answer how do i use my camera and flash drive when i'm told not accessible?
- Answer Can i use Quickbook 2007 with Windows 7
- Answer Windows activation, WGA, and replacing two hard drives
- Answer Making windows live my default email caused outlook express to disappear withe all my vital emails I had not saved yet.
- Answer Acer Netbook One D255- Had Windows 7 Starter and upgraded to Windows 7 Pro 64 bit, want to downgrade to Windows XP
- Answer Why does it say "pending" on apps I've selected to dowload on my Windows 8 laptop, it has'nt loaded at all over the past 3 days.
- Answer windows 8.1 logon problem