Flight SImulator X crashes in WIndows 8.1Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
My flight simulator X gold edition keeps crashing while I play the game. It happens when I try to fly or when I exit a fight. The game closes and I go to my desktop.
I have a dell XPS with a radeon HD5700 adapter. I am running 8.1 pro.
I have tried the compatability tests all the way back to windows XP and still the same problem. I have installed the program several times with different compatability changes. Still the same results.
Please offer up some other ideas that might work.
Thanks in advance.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Flight SImulator X crashes in WIndows 8.1
Can you answer these?
- Answer error 2500 when installing bluestacks
- Answer How to recover from a corrupted registry that prevents Windows XP from starting
- Answer wanting to change to windows 8 in English
- Answer How do I bypass the Boot Manager screen on start up? It always comes on with boot ups. I just upgraded from XP to 7.
- Answer Problems with autoadminlogon
- Answer Windows 7 Media Center not Tuning in channels that OEM Software can.
- Answer Upon reboot, desktop icons and taskbar disappear.
- Answer problems after resetting my pc
- Answer Windows 7 license...am I being told rubbish
- Answer Windows Explorer stops working when ejecting USB drive