unable to start dolby audio driver after upgrade to windows 8.1Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
Date Published: 11/03/2013 10:43 PM
After upgrade to Windows 8.1 , I get a pop-up each time I start the laptop that "unable to start dolby audio driver.... "
Laptop is Lenovo Yogapad
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
unable to start dolby audio driver after upgrade to windows 8.1
Can you answer these?
- Answer error 8007066f
- Answer After "shut down and install updates" on restart it gets to "configuring 3 of 3" then reboots then does "configuring 3 of 3" again and reboots in a loop
- Answer Create Groups or Distribution lists for emailing in Outlook
- Answer I received a phone call telling me that I had a virus
- Answer How do I download Microsoft Windows Mobile Device Center 6.1 Driver for Windows Vista (64-bit)?
- Answer Implementing Physx to DirectX Game
- Answer image reorientation
- Answer Access DENIED to VIEW ,COPY OR MOVE pictures on an external hard drive
- Answer Decreasing Windows 8.1 Desktop Start screen tile rows to match Surface 2 max Tile Row of 4..
- Answer I cannot send bandoo emoticis from my window Live Messenger.