iPad air - text messagesContent on this page is from Apple StackExchange
I have a new iPad air wifi no cellular and set up the iMessage but I cannot send messages to non iPad or iPhone users from it. Tries to send but stops and says not delivered. When I turn the iMessage off every time I want to send a text message it asks to login. I can send messages on my iphone to the same people with no problem. I hate this about the iPad air. If I had known I would not have wasted my money.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
iPad air - text messages
Can you answer these?
- Answer Disable junk mail filtering for a specific account in Mail.app
- Answer In iBooks, how can I automatically combine new PDFs and ePUBs into a single collection?
- Answer Find size of a window
- Answer How to install Windows 8 on Mac?
- Answer When applications are code-signed, what parts of the .app bundle does the signature cover?
- Answer iBooks Author: turn page at end of an audio-file
- Answer How to solve international credit card issues?
- Answer I have a crashing mac...it's a kernal issue related to hardware
- Answer Photostream option is not available in iOS
- Answer infection in ~Library/Application Support/Mobilesync/Backup/xxxxx