error message failed to get proc address for GetLogicalProcessInformation (KERNEL32.dll)Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
I am using an XP S3 operating system and I get the following error message: Failed to get proc address for GetLogicalProcessorInformation (KERNEL32.dll) after I uninstall Skype and try to install the latest version of Skype and the Skype app will no open.
How do I resolve this issue?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
error message failed to get proc address for GetLogicalProcessInformation (KERNEL32.dll)
Can you answer these?
- Answer kdcom.dll is corrupt after 2/14 update
- Answer New HDD
- Answer Kernel_Security_Check_Failure & Crashing with Win8
- Answer Problem with start-up (Presario CQ57 w/Windows 7)
- Answer at a lost need help
- Answer HELP HELP PLEASE!! I put my HP Pavillion dv6700 laptop into sleep mode but now I can't seem to get it out of there.
- Answer windows 8.1 problem with graphics driver?
- Answer Windows live messenger error 0x8000ccc3
- Answer Since update KB2762895 The Wireless icon in the tray has a red cross through it even though I am connected to the internet
- Answer 808b100