Failed to get proc address for GetLogicalProcessInformationContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
Date Published: 11/03/2013 4:10 AM
I get the following error message after uninstalling Skype and installing the latest version Skype:
Failed toget proc address for GetLogicalProcessorInformation (KERNEL32.dll)
My operating system is an XP S3 operating system and I using AVG 2011 anti-virus software and I disabled Windows Firewall prior to installing the app! Help!
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Failed to get proc address for GetLogicalProcessInformation
Can you answer these?
- Answer Asus touch screen laptop blinks when charging
- Answer Windows 8 Acer Aspire M randomly disconnects from internet.
- Answer boot error C:\windows\minidump\060713-22109-01.dmp
- Answer Windows 8 Upgrade Install stuck at Personalise screen
- Answer Windows media pack won't install
- Answer Blue Screen of Death, 0x0000007e, when any USB connected
- Answer How do I UPGRADE my windows 8 to windows 7
- Answer why cant my antivirus program scan files because of being locked or incripted in win 7 bcd and others
- Answer There is a constant feedback sound in my system
- Answer number pad in virtual keyboard needs to be inverted