Activate Windows Error code: 0xC004F012Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
I have a SONY VAIO, which I purchased from Sony Center. It was pre installed with Windows 8. On October 19th , i upgraded my system to windows 8.1 from windows store.But from yesterday it is showing to activate your windows. I tried activating by the Product
ID of Windows 8 which SONY Centre preinstalled. It is showing that " This Key isn't Working" and also Error code: 0xC004F012. Please help me out.....
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Activate Windows Error code: 0xC004F012
Can you answer these?
- Answer Hooking up a network printer
- Answer windows 8.1 irq less than or equal error (dmp)
- Answer If i dont use my system for sometime(say 15 minutes) and the system logs off automatically i want it to open as administrator
- Answer logon user profile failure
- Answer Bluetooth button not working after upgrading to windows 8 pro.
- Answer USB headset in windows 8 not working
- Answer Windows 8.1 - Error message when composing or replying to emails.
- Answer any chance of getting a pen tool in fresh paint?
- Answer Installing IE9 and blue screen issues! This will be a challenge for you, but seriously, a little help?!
- Answer Where's the Subject Line when I compose an email?