Skype wont load in Windows 8.1Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
I upgraded to Windows 8.1 from my previous Windows 8. Skype worked fine in version 8, but since the upgrade when I try to run Skype it drops out.
I have uninstalled Skype and re installed it. I am able to log on to my Skype account through I E but if I try to use Skype it drops from the screen and returns me to the start.
Thanks for any help
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Skype wont load in Windows 8.1
Can you answer these?
- Answer I used windows easy transfer from Vista, now cannot find any of the transferred folders on my new Windows 8 computer
- Answer Can Windows defender be uninstalled on Windopws 8?
- Answer I had hotmail Account i cannot sign in anymore i want to change my pass word if al all some is using iit i need urgent help.
- Answer why doesn't my SkyDrive icon show in my Windows Explorer Favorites?
- Answer i cant see anything
- Answer question about UPnP Service
- Answer how can i switch from intel graphics 4000 to nvidia
- Answer Where do I find a driver for an HP photosmart 230 printer?
- Answer Not connected No connections are available after windows update
- Answer got a computer that came preintsalled with windows 7 and a license and media for windows 8 but can't install windows 8 cause it did not come with the disk what do i do