RunDLL error on Win 7Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
Recently I started getting this string upon starting Win7. Annoying. How can I deal with it or correct it. It reads:
There was a problem starting C:\Users\user\AppData\local\conduit\BackgroundContainer\BackgroundContainer.dll
The specific module could not be found.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
RunDLL error on Win 7
Can you answer these?
- Answer where can I download Lexmark Z617 Inkjet Printer driver for win7
- Answer Problem with bitlocker
- Answer Pandigial
- Answer Want to revert
- Answer Error code: 0x8004FF80
- Answer firewall conflict
- Answer Windows 8 back to windows 7
- Answer Forgot password to old WL Id
- Answer Windows 8.1 Preview DPI Scaling problem.
- Answer Just re installed win xp pro sp2 on a new hard drive, during logon process received error message: specified domain does not exist or could not be contacted, what can I do?