Eclipse Installation error: INSTALL_FAILED_UID_CHANGEDContent on this page is from Stackoverflow
i have problem with running an android application from eclipse on real android device
when i click on Run it just show me this error: Installation error: INSTALL_FAILED_UID_CHANGED
[2012-09-09 14:38:26 - SearchApp] Android Launch! [2012-09-09 14:38:26 - SearchApp] adb is running normally. [2012-09-09 14:38:26 - SearchApp] Performing com.example.MainActivity activity launch [2012-09-09 14:38:26 - SearchApp] Automatic Target Mode: using device 'cff192abd7f551f' [2012-09-09 14:38:26 - SearchApp] Uploading SearchApp.apk onto device 'cff192abd7f551f' [2012-09-09 14:38:27 - SearchApp] Installing SearchApp.apk... [2012-09-09 14:38:28 - SearchApp] Installation error: INSTALL_FAILED_UID_CHANGED [2012-09-09 14:38:28 - SearchApp] Please check logcat output for more details. [2012-09-09 14:38:28 - SearchApp] Launch canceled!
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Eclipse Installation error: INSTALL_FAILED_UID_CHANGED
Can you answer these?
- Answer Why can't you mount a windows share in linux and make it writable?
- Answer PHP - stream_get_contents hangs, fflush doesn't work either
- Answer Debugging two different program from two different Visual Studios
- Answer Game engine -- Should I add a dependency on .NET for scripting?
- Answer css only horizontal subnav
- Answer setting variables with argv
- Answer student login by authenticating it's registrationID
- Answer Jumping Animation: First animation duration doesn't work. IOS
- Answer How i can fade in and fade out words after 5 seconds using jquery