Eclipse Installation error: INSTALL_FAILED_UID_CHANGEDContent on this page is from Stackoverflow
i have problem with running an android application from eclipse on real android device
when i click on Run it just show me this error: Installation error: INSTALL_FAILED_UID_CHANGED
[2012-09-09 14:38:26 - SearchApp] Android Launch! [2012-09-09 14:38:26 - SearchApp] adb is running normally. [2012-09-09 14:38:26 - SearchApp] Performing com.example.MainActivity activity launch [2012-09-09 14:38:26 - SearchApp] Automatic Target Mode: using device 'cff192abd7f551f' [2012-09-09 14:38:26 - SearchApp] Uploading SearchApp.apk onto device 'cff192abd7f551f' [2012-09-09 14:38:27 - SearchApp] Installing SearchApp.apk... [2012-09-09 14:38:28 - SearchApp] Installation error: INSTALL_FAILED_UID_CHANGED [2012-09-09 14:38:28 - SearchApp] Please check logcat output for more details. [2012-09-09 14:38:28 - SearchApp] Launch canceled!
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Eclipse Installation error: INSTALL_FAILED_UID_CHANGED
Can you answer these?
- Answer get multiple SQL queries
- Answer Display Soft Keyboard Programmatically - not working
- Answer How parseInt get its value
- Answer Organize Posts Into 3 Columns
- Answer Can you change this to jQuery for me?
- Answer Share text with Images on Instagram in ios
- Answer Laravel 4 - Sell web application to inexperienced programmers
- Answer Updating table(s) in Access from XML
- Answer Formatting the output of arrays, into a column
- Answer Replacing a text of a Tag(unknown dynamic) with the response from the ajax Xmlhttp request