Windows 8.1 loginContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
I have 2 issues. First the PC no longer awakes from sleep mode by clicking the mouse or tapping a key on the keyboard. I have to press the power switch to wake up the PC. Second the first login into the PC always gives me an error: cannot find thread. The PC then advises that it is gathering information and then reboots to the login page, which allows me to login without an error. Can you help?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Windows 8.1 login
Can you answer these?
- Answer windows 8 lock screen unresponsive after update
- Answer Windows 8 not recognizing dvd drive.
- Answer How can I stop 'Microsoft.NET Framework v1.1.4322 Update' from preventing the machine fom entering standby?
- Answer WIndows 8 @64 bit - Title Bar Blinking Issue
- Answer DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION On Shutdown Windows 8
- Answer Ethernet Connection Problem
- Answer unabile to connect canon power shot to my windows 7
- Answer after booting my laptop is showing an error "can not find script file"C:\windows\system32\cleanvirus.vbs"."
- Answer recoverable media for the whole system.
- Answer Win7/8 completely remove all Homegroup settings from ALL machines