Disable Display ScalingContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
Date Published: 10/19/2013 7:24 PM
With Windows 8.1 the universal DPI scaling has been permanently turned on.
Is there a way to disable this, rather than going per-application and saying disable DPI scaling.
This is annoying, not only do I now have a 4K device, but games dont work correctly with the new Scaling mechanism, I have two displays and run most games in windowed mode, some get upscaled and look blurry, others get down-scaled to 90% of their size.
Did microsoft do any testing on this stupid decision?
I am not sure what other software in the last 2 hours of "testing" I've come accross will have problems but Chrome looks butt ugly, and blurry.
All thanks to the stupid scaling that windows 8.1 now does.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Disable Display Scaling
Can you answer these?
- Answer benq scanner s2w 3300u driver for windows 8 required
- Answer Payment Info Page not Working (Windows 8 Upgrade Assistant)
- Answer Windows 8.1 - No Media Center and cannot install it
- Answer I am trying to Install Disk 2 of Microsoft Office 2007 Professional Edition and I keeptting an error message and not able to complete the install with business contact manager
- Answer "The file could not be written to the cache"
- Answer how do I add a signature in my emails on Windows live mail
- Answer sometimes my e, r and t key doesnt work properly
- Answer no speakers and no headphones are plug in
- Answer CHANGE FROM 32 BIT TO 64 BIT USING OS DISK 32 BIT
- Answer How to download pictures from mobile phone