Windows 8.1 missing logilda.dll file errorContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
The only change I made on my PC was to upgrade to Windows 8.1 & have been getting the missing logiLDA.dll error message since I did the upgrade. This issue was not due to using a registry cleaner. Any answers to this issue out there? Thanks in advance.
Earlier suggestions posted do not work (USB HID Devices, delete, etc.).
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Windows 8.1 missing logilda.dll file error
Can you answer these?
- Answer How do i stop the apps like mail, news etc from using the internet to update themselves?
- Answer Security Issues
- Answer MsMpEng.exe running non stop using a 100% of cpu and slowing my computer down making it hard to use
- Answer I want to test Windows 8 before buying Can I do that?
- Answer how do I downgrade from IE 11 to IE 8 or 9 in windows 8.1 ?
- Answer do i have a 1.3 mega pixel camara on my computer, if so, how do i get it, what should do to access it?
- Answer Unable to update app from Microsoft Store Windows 8 - Error 0x80246007 and Error 0x8001074a
- Answer Windows Activation keeps popping up. How do I get rid of this? It says Home Premium product key is invalid for activation.
- Answer Computer shutting down
- Answer Imprimante Imprimer impression