How do I turn off auto update same one (KB2862335) so it don't keep coming back every 10 minutes or so all day long?Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
I keep getting all day long "update ready to install" same update (KB2862335). When I install it does it then closes then comes back in less than 10 minutes and keeps up all day until I shut the computer for the night and there it is again in the shut
down box. Turn off and it will load and turn off my computer automatically. Then in the morning when starting up it is there again. Please help.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
How do I turn off auto update same one (KB2862335) so it don't keep coming back every 10 minutes or so all day long?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Horizontal Black Lines with some of my games
- Answer I've just received the product key to add WMC from Microsoft. Although the product key works, I can't install WMC. Help me!!! (Now I am using Win 8 Pro x 64).
- Answer Stop Mails
- Answer Trouble using remote desktop in windows 8
- Answer USB Flashdrive isn't getting recognized in BIOS when I try to boot from it.
- Answer No publish option in my Widows DVD maker
- Answer We can't tell if your pc is ready to continue installing windows 8 GRRRR!
- Answer "Playing and Burning DVDs in Windows 8"
- Answer Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit product key problem
- Answer Samsung Chronos with Blue Scree BCCode: deaddead