How to get rid of the hint boxes on Windows 8.1Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
Does anyone know how to get rid of the hint boxes on Windows 8.1. They look like a black square sometimes with a orange arrow giving hints on how to use Windows 8.1. The hints are blocking part of the screen and sometimes won't go away. For example it
says to swipe in from the edge, but I am not using a touch enabled device. Swiping with a mouse does not get rid of it.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
How to get rid of the hint boxes on Windows 8.1
Can you answer these?
- Answer Windows speech recognition keeps turning off
- Answer How can I get my data back which is being locked by bitlocker
- Answer Video Driver Issue with Windows 8
- Answer Google Search goes to unwanted Sites
- Answer microsoft sidewinder precision pro 5.0.2164.1
- Answer In a 2008 AD environment using domain based dfs servers what is the role of the pdc emulator?
- Answer Windows 7 Install - No Disc, just the legal product key
- Answer How can I stop Windows 8 Pro from doing a automatic backup?
- Answer Windows 8 does not reieve files from my cell phone via bluetooth, why?
- Answer Windows 8 wireless network not seeing what my wired network does