How to write a hailstone sequence in c?Content on this page is from Yahoo Answers - Programming & Design
I have to
1) displays which initial number (less than 50;000) creates the longest hailstone sequence.
2) displays which initial number (less than 50;000) leads to the largest number appearing in the sequence.
I'm having trouble with writing the code
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
How to write a hailstone sequence in c?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Java code to arrange a number, single input, to its highest form.?
- Answer How can I do this on my computer?
- Answer caption showing above picture instead of below?
- Answer How would I calculate average rankings on this list?
- Answer Website Builder?! Help?
- Answer how do I turn my software into trialware/demo?
- Answer Need a syntax for Microsoft Excel (Find and Replace) for spreadsheet.?
- Answer bitwise operators " >> " this opperator?
- Answer How to get all output of for loop in matlab when the output itself is a matrix3*3?
- Answer do/while loop help for programming c?