iTunes missing component 45075Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
Date Published: 10/15/2013 10:37 PM
Help needed -
iTunes missing component 45075..
Uninstall, then reinstall new version 11.1.1 and then Repair doesn't help.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
iTunes missing component 45075
Can you answer these?
- Answer when playing games using the mouse the icons keep apearing
- Answer When using windows 8 backup it gets caught in loop at 97% , never finishing , any ideas how to correct the problem ?
- Answer Cannot Ping or Tracert from Command Prompt
- Answer I need to know how to turn on windows update service
- Answer taken over by "data recovery file". can not remove
- Answer green screen appears after turning display off then back on during streaming.
- Answer actualizacion
- Answer removing the date popup box in window8
- Answer Freezing and restarting and bluescreening oh my!
- Answer How do I change the title bar font color in windows 8?