I keep getting "This Page Can't Be Displayed" when tyring to download JavaContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
Date Published: 10/12/2013 6:50 PM
Each time I try to download Java I get the following error:
This page can't be displayed
- Make sure the web address http://javadl.sun.com is correct.
- Look for the page with your search engine.
- Refresh the page in a few minutes.
I've done a "clean boot" and can't figure out why this won't load. Can anyone guide me? I have an HP with Windows 8.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
I keep getting "This Page Can't Be Displayed" when tyring to download Java
Can you answer these?
- Answer Computer will not go to BIOS
- Answer error code 8024A000, what does that mean?
- Answer Two Different Windows 8 Pro Systems Failed Activation After Installing Media Center
- Answer my system doesn't know USB ports and camera, win 7 x64 , asus k53z
- Answer File names in iCloud shared photostreams
- Answer Login problem with windows 8
- Answer Windows Media Player cannot play the file because the required video codec is not installed on your computer. How can I rectify this situation?
- Answer Hyperlink is not working for Outlook 2013 in windows 8.1
- Answer Xbox Music randomly allocates songs to albums
- Answer Windows 8 update problems: The solution provided so far is to complicated for a "Dip-Stick" like me. Is there an easier solution ? HELP