Eclipse and CassandraContent on this page is from Stackoverflow
I've searched various websites for instructions on how to link 'Cassandra' and 'Eclipse' and followed directions to the last detail in several sites. For some reason, while using Git Bash, I cant get through the 'ant build', via instruction in said mentioned locations across the web.
In some location's its easy, just make sure you have; 1. Apache Cassandra source 2. Apache Ant 3. Git
So, yeah I've downloaded all the above, tried the same directory, different directories, etc., although still unable to get past the middle step of 'ant build'.
Here are a few websites I've used to muddle through setting up the Src code for both utilities, 'Eclipse' and 'Cassandra'.
both resulting in an immediate halt at the 'ant build'.
any insights are information is greatly appreciated.
PS, I would be glad to upload a screenshot of my results if necessary.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Eclipse and Cassandra
Can you answer these?
- Answer ssh to Amazon EC2 Ubuntu server behind firewall
- Answer To use Class or not to use Class , many objects
- Answer How to get -flto to work?
- Answer Webmaster Tools months?
- Answer UIDatePicker draw time to another color
- Answer Get name of subclass of ndb.StructuredProperty(subclass, repeated=True)
- Answer Set Google Chrome as the Debugging Browser in Visual Studio
- Answer Getting access to property on Page View Controller
- Answer Query dinamically with greenDao
- Answer Chosen jQuery Plugin Isn't Working With IE10