How do I stop and fix the dllhost com surrogate cpu/memory/network leak bug?Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
How do I stop the windows 7 dllhost com surrogate cpu usage/process self reactivation/process non cancelling/memory usage vampire/network usage leak? That uses over 90% of my CPU, shuts down all the machines on my home network from using my home router because of network overload and throttles all other network and machine cpu/memory activity to unusable levels?
So far the only steps that have reduced this windows bug is to cut off internet explorer/windows explorer/windows media player/all non essential windows processes and services/dllhost/com surrogate from the network using my firewall and gradually setup a second windows user account on my machine, but that only stops the network utilization not the CPU/memory leak once I access the original user account. msconfig can't find any problems and the only ware that can identifiy any problems is spyhunter by enigma and that is unrelated low threat cookies. Mcafee/symantec/microsoft essentials can't find anything. I have uninstalled internet explorer 10 and the windows update that is supposedly responsible but I still get about 20 self executing windows com surrogate processes when I access the user account with the windows bug.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
How do I stop and fix the dllhost com surrogate cpu/memory/network leak bug?
Can you answer these?
- Answer why is snmp.exe using 99% of cpu processing power
- Answer ICH KANN EINE PPS DATEI NICHT MIT EXPORER ÖFFNEN
- Answer Lync 2010 - Different Tone for Internal vs External Calls
- Answer windows warranty
- Answer Unable to install the latest Windows 8 driver for HP Photosmart B209a
- Answer windows firewall cannot be turned on. windows xp sp3
- Answer My printer does not show up on the devices list in Windows 8...please help!
- Answer Windows Mail App can't load large messages, won't allow for a reply.
- Answer I am having trouble connecting to ATTRS, Has anyone been able to find solution? I have CAC card reader
- Answer Windows 7 ipv6 can only see local subnet