Updates KB2656351 and KB2487367 keep installingContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
Date Published: 09/08/2012 12:29 AM
Win XP, .NetFramework 2.0 Service Pack, .NetFramework 3.0 Service Pack 2, .NetFramework 3.5 SPI, .NetFramework 4 Client Profile, .NetFramework 4 Extended.
Updates KB2656351 and KB2487367 - both repeatedly update and have been doing so for the last few months.
According to the Microsoft Update site, in 'Review Your Update History', it says both files were, in fact, successfully installed, yet whether I update via there, or via 'automatic updates', the same two files repeatedly install.
I can't help but feel that because I'm not able to get past these two files, I'm not receiving other, more recent updates, which someone suggested to me could well be the cause of my increasingly slow internet speeds.
The link at .NET FRAMEWORK 4 fails installation with "Generic Trust Failure" Error 0x800b010e wasn't at all helpful.
Am I missing a .NetFramework file, or is there genuinely a problem that isn't being adequately addressed?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Updates KB2656351 and KB2487367 keep installing
Can you answer these?
- Answer performances améliorer système démarrage lent: erreur ox 80070490
- Answer Please Help, very urgent
- Answer bateria conectada mas nao carrega
- Answer . what can i do besides take it in or buy new?
- Answer Dll error (Windows 8.1)
- Answer Dual Booting Windows XP
- Answer maxtor one touch 4 software
- Answer I can't eject E drive on HP desktop.
- Answer d drive full of backup
- Answer Cannot connect to wifi after 3 blue screens.