SkyDrive not functioning on Windows 8.1Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
I recently upgraded my Windows 7 laptop to Windows 8.1 Pro from
Microsoft DreamSpark using my college email address. SkyDrive was originally installed on Windows 7 but (obviously) it isn't on 8.1 because it is integrated into the OS. Yesterday SkyDrive stopped working for me on 8.1 as it couldn't connect to my school
Microsoft Account (It is used as my user account on the laptop) and so I rebooted my computer to no luck. I tried installing and uninstalling the client version to see if it would ask em to connect an account but it never did and so I gave up on that. Finally
I decided that unlinking my Microsoft account from my user account and then relinking it would help. It did not and that is where I left off When accessing SkyDrive now I get a message saying "Your SkyDrive couldn't be created on this PC." I've given up on
trying to solve the issue myself and would like some official help as I've been stuck on this all day and I would like to be able to use my SkyDrive on this computer.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
SkyDrive not functioning on Windows 8.1
Can you answer these?
- Answer How do you repeat an Emoticon across the screen without doing it separately
- Answer Trying to install Seagate Backup Plus on Windows XP - get "initial job pending" in Dashboard and files never back up. Any ideas?
- Answer sync iphone to my computer........it used to but not any longer........i want to add music to phone from my computer
- Answer reset pc
- Answer login error
- Answer Trouver un pilote pour périphérique ibconnu.
- Answer Encarta equivalent?
- Answer need new audio driver installed
- Answer Windows says I have several virus programs that may cause conflicts. Is this correct or is it said just to get the business?
- Answer Numlock key on Y510p does not work