BITS Error 1290: 0x50a following updatesContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
I'm looking for some assistance.
I'm running Microsoft XP Pro and have completed the critical updates, however now my BITS service will not start at all.
It is producing the error [Error 1290: 0x50a].
I've ran the Microsoft Updates fix utility and it is still unable to start it.
Any Help is greatly appreciated.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
BITS Error 1290: 0x50a following updates
Can you answer these?
- Answer Windows 8 how do I check if 32 bit or 64 bit
- Answer Printer won't work.
- Answer running vista and every .pdf i try to look at is a security risk, is this possible, please help.
- Answer infrequent windows 8 sudden shutdown
- Answer Unsupported 16-bit application
- Answer Fable 3 Save Lost
- Answer XP Home Operating System
- Answer Samsung Galaxy S III installation Drivers
- Answer Error while Set Up of Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Answer Windows 8 Video app won't play my purchased videos