v9 - a worm or malware or spyware?Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
I have Windows 7 in my computer. The homepage in all the browsers including IE automatically set to following link:
it may be a worm or malware or spyware,
I have tried to change home page, add-ons etc. but it reset automatically to V9 profile page.
I can't remove it , please help me.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
v9 - a worm or malware or spyware?
Can you answer these?
- Answer HP 1200 Laser Printer model C7044a
- Answer driver per windows 7 telecamera sony dcr.hc30e
- Answer My camera suddenly stopped launching.
- Answer My wireless connection keeps dropping every 30 or 40 mins.
- Answer can't download & print incoming docs......looks like coding!!
- Answer " the path is not a legal form"
- Answer I recently had a problem with a video codec...
- Answer restoring my pc with 8.1
- Answer Windows 8. 1 BAD_POOL_HEADER Error - DELL software the problem again
- Answer Lost/Disappearing Files