SecureBoot isn't configured correctly Build 9600 watermarkContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
I have recently downloaded the Windows 8.1 Pro version from my university's dreamspark. I installed keeping my personal files, windows configuration and apps. When I installed it, I had a previous BIOS version of my computer (ASUS 56VM) I updated it to
its latest version try to fix the issue but it didn't go away. I also tried to look up the option on my BIOS but it doesn't appear. I hope you can give me an answer on how to fix this issue, thank you very much.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
SecureBoot isn't configured correctly Build 9600 watermark
Can you answer these?
- Answer Just purchased Windows 8 and now my wireless isn't seen
- Answer File History and restore to another PC
- Answer installing win 8 on 1tb hard drive how big should i make the partition
- Answer Asking how to avoid boot manager
- Answer When I try to install Windows 8 pro, I get to a screen where the setup programs says "getting updates" then freezes and stops responding. How can I get this to stop so I can finish the insta
- Answer search doesn't work for mail pst
- Answer Different version #
- Answer Unable to install Windows 8 Pro upgrade from Windows 7
- Answer How do I clean an explorer touch mouse black? I have one that's three months old and the button sticks constantly.
- Answer Connected to 2 networks