SecureBoot isn't configured correctly Build 9600 watermarkContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
I have recently downloaded the Windows 8.1 Pro version from my university's dreamspark. I installed keeping my personal files, windows configuration and apps. When I installed it, I had a previous BIOS version of my computer (ASUS 56VM) I updated it to
its latest version try to fix the issue but it didn't go away. I also tried to look up the option on my BIOS but it doesn't appear. I hope you can give me an answer on how to fix this issue, thank you very much.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
SecureBoot isn't configured correctly Build 9600 watermark
Can you answer these?
- Answer windows 8 running slow when playing facebook games
- Answer Programmes crashing unless run in Windows 7 compatibility mode
- Answer error code : -2147024809 (the parameter is incorrect.) on window 8
- Answer Window 8 can not load (user account)
- Answer windows 8 xbox video purchases showing as not purchased
- Answer Has anyone had any problems turning off an arc touch mouse?
- Answer Why do I get a "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application" message when I try to launch a game?
- Answer Desktop wallpaper goes black every time I turn on my computer
- Answer Troubleshooter program will not process requests closes error code 0x80070005
- Answer Sidebar on XP