SecureBoot isn't configured correctly Build 9600 watermarkContent on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
I have recently downloaded the Windows 8.1 Pro version from my university's dreamspark. I installed keeping my personal files, windows configuration and apps. When I installed it, I had a previous BIOS version of my computer (ASUS 56VM) I updated it to
its latest version try to fix the issue but it didn't go away. I also tried to look up the option on my BIOS but it doesn't appear. I hope you can give me an answer on how to fix this issue, thank you very much.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
SecureBoot isn't configured correctly Build 9600 watermark
Can you answer these?
- Answer Search doesn't work for numbers in contents of a file
- Answer my computer won't allow me to create new folders is there a fix for this?
- Answer local disk C in windows 8 is getting full of files fastly
- Answer Trying to Reinstall my windows 8 on my computer but cannot due to lack of disc space
- Answer Brothers MFC-685c connecting to windows 7
- Answer how do i get back to window 8 from window 8.1 preview
- Answer e mail down loads
- Answer can't restore windows 7 service pack 1 after my computer was accidentally returned to factory settings
- Answer hp 8600 printer cannot be found on network after installing Dymo printer for credit card processing
- Answer The computer I am currently using has XP Professional O S. The hard drive I have installed is windows 7 Ultamate and eas on my previous pc can I use the xp pro os with the drive