PowerPoint 2007 files telling me to open in 2010Content on this page is from Microsoft Office Community
I do not have Office 2010, only 2007. Yesterday my PowerPoint files were fine, and today they seem to have converted to 2010 format. When I click on them it tells me to activate or buy 2010, but I don't want to. If I right click on the file I can still
open it in PowerPoint, apparently in 2007 mode. But I have no option to save it as 2007, and every time I want to open a presentation I have to do it this way. For the moment it is more annoying than anything, and I don't know why it is only affecting my
PowerPoint presentations. Does anyone know how to stop this? Is it going to affect my other files eventually?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
PowerPoint 2007 files telling me to open in 2010
Can you answer these?
- Answer Hyperlink, recent files
- Answer Word Unstable, Smart End-Quote Backwards
- Answer Trying to send Email from Access 2010 after upgrade from 2003
- Answer No Background Color
- Answer PowerPoint 2013 work with Windows Vista Home Premium?
- Answer receive an email when an appointment is added or changed in my calendar
- Answer Replacing Application.Filesearch in Excel 2010
- Answer Outlook 2013 removing read messages
- Answer How to identify single values in a filtered list
- Answer Installation Problems MOP Plus 13