PowerPoint 2007 files telling me to open in 2010Content on this page is from Microsoft Office Community
I do not have Office 2010, only 2007. Yesterday my PowerPoint files were fine, and today they seem to have converted to 2010 format. When I click on them it tells me to activate or buy 2010, but I don't want to. If I right click on the file I can still
open it in PowerPoint, apparently in 2007 mode. But I have no option to save it as 2007, and every time I want to open a presentation I have to do it this way. For the moment it is more annoying than anything, and I don't know why it is only affecting my
PowerPoint presentations. Does anyone know how to stop this? Is it going to affect my other files eventually?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
PowerPoint 2007 files telling me to open in 2010
Can you answer these?
- Answer I am not able to open word attachment in outlook
- Answer Home & Student Office 2013 (CD) install on a new windows 8 computer
- Answer installation from download of Office 2010
- Answer Filter columns?
- Answer In the prior version of Outlook , my all day meeting option did not force a start and stop time of midnight. How do I make that specific time set ago away?
- Answer Orange icon - 11% getting things ready - on my computer screen.
- Answer I am unable to see the Permissions button in Outlook 2007 and can see no way to add it in.
- Answer Reusing Office product key
- Answer Signature tab doesn't work.
- Answer Looking for Gord Dibben