office starter won't open documentsContent on this page is from Microsoft Office Community
I have Office Starter that came on my laptop I bought a couple years ago. It was working fine. Today, when I attempt to open a document, it says I need to purchase Office. However, I can open Word or Excel starter and then open the document. It's just
a pain to have to do 2 steps instead of 1 to open an existing document. It worked fine on Friday, doesn't work today. Can someone help?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
office starter won't open documents
Can you answer these?
- Answer Live Mail not stable
- Answer how to get symbol chart to work in Pub 2010
- Answer Microsoft office home and student 2013 Error "something went wrong"
- Answer how do I find a product key for Office 2010 f\60 day free trial
- Answer outlook as google form
- Answer อัพเกรด office 2013 แล้วมันขึ้นว่า มีบางอย่างผิดปกติ
- Answer Outlook 2013: Windows Instant Search: Emails don't open
- Answer Certificate invalid Outlook 2010
- Answer Adding values to cells
- Answer move sheet to file macro