office starter won't open documentsContent on this page is from Microsoft Office Community
I have Office Starter that came on my laptop I bought a couple years ago. It was working fine. Today, when I attempt to open a document, it says I need to purchase Office. However, I can open Word or Excel starter and then open the document. It's just
a pain to have to do 2 steps instead of 1 to open an existing document. It worked fine on Friday, doesn't work today. Can someone help?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
office starter won't open documents
Can you answer these?
- Answer install office 2010
- Answer "Enter your user name and passwrod for the following server" message window: always on top
- Answer MY FREE UPGRADE TO OFFICE 2013
- Answer How to connect Outlook Express to a Hotmail account
- Answer Continual "dropping" of outlook. Can't access emails etc
- Answer sharepoint workplace 2010 "open with explorer"
- Answer Page numbers that span across all tabs
- Answer Help installing microsoft office 2013 with an asus computer
- Answer insert an autonumber in a paragraph
- Answer Unable to verify product key. Keeps erroring out and asks for login again.