How do I activate UAC?Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
Date Published: 09/12/2013 6:23 AM
Since the past week or so randomly I can't open up files in my computer? I can't open any video files I download from YouTube, and my friend just sent me a zip file and the same box comes up saying
This application can't be activated when UAC is disabled.
Iv trawled through the Internet try to figure it out but all I seem to find is the security level UAC, I don't know where to go to enable it?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
How do I activate UAC?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Will Win7 Home Premium recognize a wireless NAS drive?
- Answer Amman, Jordan Time Zone
- Answer how to burn downloads to a cd/dvd with windows 8
- Answer Windows vista install keyboard and mouse problems
- Answer My volume icon is immpossible to turn on, how do i turn it on?
- Answer Windows store app balance not the same as commerence.microsoft.com balance
- Answer W7 won't boot when external harddrive is connected
- Answer When I try to install updates, they fail.
- Answer mi computadora se ciclo y no me manda un error pero solo se reinicia la maquina
- Answer Problem with Epson Printer