How do I activate UAC?Content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community
Date Published: 09/12/2013 6:23 AM
Since the past week or so randomly I can't open up files in my computer? I can't open any video files I download from YouTube, and my friend just sent me a zip file and the same box comes up saying
This application can't be activated when UAC is disabled.
Iv trawled through the Internet try to figure it out but all I seem to find is the security level UAC, I don't know where to go to enable it?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
How do I activate UAC?
Can you answer these?
- Answer מנהל התקן עבור התקן לונובו
- Answer I get a BSOD in Windows 8
- Answer What advantages does windows 8 have?
- Answer Windows updates for 8
- Answer Apps keep saying they won't run unless I change my screen resolution. It's already at max.
- Answer locked myself out of windows live. forgot password
- Answer "The windows 8.1 preview isn't available right now. Please try again later."
- Answer How to get rid of ugly boxes in Windows 8
- Answer Why can't I open my attachments in my "Mail" charm, but they will open in Internet Explorer Outlook mail?
- Answer Aggraviated with this error 800736b3