What actions are broadband providers taking to eliminate free WLAN?Content on this page is from Yahoo Answers - Programming & Design
You are the manager of a popular coffeehouse. The CEO recently decided to offer free wireless Internet access, or free WLAN to customers. He wants you to determine what is required to set it up and get it in service. During the course of your research, you discover that some providers look upon this service as stealing, because their intent is to have one user per Internet connection. The CEO suggests that he merely is sharing the signal, not telling it for profit.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
What actions are broadband providers taking to eliminate free WLAN?
Can you answer these?
- Answer what am i doing wrong with this syntax?
- Answer How to create ppt into video?
- Answer Prove it test for C# 4.0, SQL and Java.?
- Answer What is wrong with this code(java)?
- Answer Hello someone can repair this cms?
- Answer html exercise that will help me get better?
- Answer what is the best data compression .?
- Answer how can i make banners for twitter ?
- Answer So I like programming and I use c++ and what libraries should I use.?
- Answer We design websites for free, only for talented people!?